leewen

Friday, October 27, 2006

Streamyx Complain

:Happy:
Last Tuesday(18/10),Lit Wei helps me to apply streamyx. I cant believe it, he passed me free modem on thursday. Wow, it is really FAST. Thankz Lit Wei :)

:Tired:
Yesterday, after work, go lowyat to get a Netgear wireless router and a 3.5" harddisk casing for KC (he ask me for the favor, i m good fren). The casing is cool. screw-less and with a fan inside. After everything, walk to the lrt station with two gadget. Some more it's rained. So tired.

:Geram:
After dinner, try to setup the streamyx. Saw the dsl light on the modem still blinking. Try to call TMnet customer care for activation. Called many times. Waste my time to go through so many steps without any solution. I guess those customer care still in Raya. *damn geram* Some more, my sister insult me. Say i always did thing half way. Please lar, this is not my fault some more. End up, i was so geram and packed everything in the boxes again.

TMnet customer care, if you cannot make it then you better dun print mon-sun (8am -12am) on the brochure. Dun promise your customer everything, but end up you cannot deliver what you had promise. Dun say i cincai complain ppl, i called this morning around 9.Still route me to the stupid machine AGAIN.


Update :: 30/10/2006

I tried to called TMnet again yesterday. My fren told me that i need to wait for a while. So, this time, i WAIT until they answer me. after mins, Finally, someone talk to me. *Thank God* i explain to him politely what is the problem i still facing. Nothing he can do, jz ask me to wait. I do understand, coz it was Raya and Depavali around that time. Jz hope tat they can finish everyday asap. :)


5 Comments:

  • 别这样啦 ! 生气对自己没任何好处的啊 ! (不过,面对像你这样的情况,我也会生气,呵呵。〕

    By Blogger 钪凯, at 1:05 PM  

  • 最可怜的是,我被我妹看扁.很没脸叻.

    By Blogger leewen, at 2:03 PM  

  • =.=

    is my wrong..should not complain u~sorry =.=

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 PM  

  • Haha... talking about streamyx...

    U know ...those technician that pickup your phone call? They aren't real technician :P Coz my fren went to the call center and see what they did. Got a call? Open their 101 idiot guide and their 101 idiot instruction list how to troubleshoot for customer. 99% of the time. Yeah. :P

    By Blogger da3shou3, at 8:55 AM  

  • Thankz for the comment. what i can do is jz wait patiently :)

    By Blogger leewen, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home