leewen

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

$ $

HooRey! Get my pay yesterday. Feel Excited. Start to think how to spend those money.

TargetS:
1. Digital Camera (Coz i m rich, what to do Coz my sister wan to sell hers, better get one then we can share :) )

2. LCD Monitor ( my sister force to me buy her since i get my job)

3. Carpet and Pillows for my Room.

4. Streamxy& Wireless router. ( ppl will sniff my password when i login to ebanking?!?!)

5. New Spectacle. ( Be More innocent look .muahaha)

6. External Harddisk

I wouldnt mind if you willing to buy me. jz inform me ealier :)

P/S: will blog more once i get the connection at home. There are so many things i wan to update you guy.Miss everybody very much. Of course, those i miss those I meet everyday. If not i wouldnt meet you everyday :)

12 Comments:

  • sien, i sit beside you during working day..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

  • 6. Belanja colleagues makan la..first salary ma

    By Blogger heechee, at 10:26 PM  

  • you are right hee chee chan. tomorrow we get someone buy us 豬肉粉

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 AM  

  • DEAL. Let go tomolo! :)

    By Blogger leewen, at 10:22 AM  

  • i also want....


    grrrr... hungry...

    By Blogger oatie, at 10:35 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger oatie, at 10:36 AM  

  • and your 2 bottle of chivas..

    muahahahahahhahahahahha

    you remember hor.. hahahaha

    By Blogger oatie, at 10:37 AM  

  • Sure remember lar.

    You one bottle, Me one bottle.

    Girl, you are alcoholic :D

    By Blogger leewen, at 11:28 AM  

  • I want one bottle of Jack Daniel!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 PM  

  • i will get my part when i back....dun spend all of ur money...save some for me..thx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  

  • 好!以后家里装了无线上网后就要多点写了!

    By Blogger 钪凯, at 6:39 PM  

  • =.= u all dun force my sister~~
    she gonna to go shopping with me tomolo~~hahahahahahah~~~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home