leewen

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Ex-Housemate

Early morning, i check my friendster message. I got a message. I feel so touch bcoz my housemate still remember me. She is so cute coz she sent me a message like below:

Subject:heartless ex-roomate !!
Message:

38 poh,

damn miss you la. miss you every moment when i feel like smoking in the room. miss you when i need someone to talk to ( have been wasting so much money calling other ppl after u have gone). miss you when i bought so many junk food but no one want to steel it from me. miss you when i cant turn to the back n straight away talk to u when im bored. miss you when no one want to tumpang my car. miss you when no one ask me to go somewhere and fetch her. damn miss you wei !!!! haha....u got miss me anot?

u dint even wish me on my birthday !! diao ~~

My Reply:

Dear Ex-Housemate:
Damn miss you too. Coz i am alone too. Me lagi cham~ Coz i cant smoke in my aunty house.It was extremely fun last time. Chat and smoke in the room. Did i steal ur junk food last time. Most of the time, i will TELL u. not is not consider as steal,k?When you are bored, you still got ur current housemate.But i only have 4 walls around to talk with.Else, i can talk heart to heart with my cousin :) .

After work, you dun have much time. Early morning,wake up and go to work. kind of scary to face ppl in working environment. Some Ppl are so friendly to you but seems something behind.*Scare Me*.Everyday, I need to walk for so much in KL.IThis remind me how good you are, coz u sent me anywhere.Your kancil is so cute. Altho it is small, but everyone like ur kancil very much.I still remember the cute dog tissue box cover and the smell of ur car.

Dun diao me lar, I m not heartless :) .of course i wouldnt forget when is ur bday.How so i dare? Jz i understand you well. There are so many ppl wan to celebrate with U.So, i give the chance to others.I always remember ur bday. Coz u said your birthday is same as britney ma.i dun sent you a message not bcoz i dun have heart. The wishes is always in my heart. I pray so much to God. to take care of U and pheyphey. *she is sick too and u guy are my closed female fren,you know i have so much female fren la*

Please tell me when you are free in the following weekend.Coz will have a small gathering.ok? Let me arrange that. :)

Last but not least, i jz wan to tell YOU:

I MISS YOU !


Love,
LeeWen

P/S: Dun worry about letter will explore to many ppl. I post here,jz wan to show how important you are.Of Coz your identity is confidential and there is not much ppl to read this blog.


9 Comments:

  • Who say not many ppl read yr blog?

    i oso miss u lar coco :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • oh my god!
    sweet till melt la this post.
    bringing bck so many sweet memories when ciggies r mentioned, sweet talk, kepo, little kancil n it's smell of shoes(haha)..so many so many!!!
    haih.. i also talk to the wall and laugh with all the hk star in their drama series only.

    hug hug leewen n seeyin..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

  • TY:

    I Cannot Miss You ler,Coz i dunno who u are. Can give hint? :) Then baru i can miss You.

    Oat:
    Really have fun with you and my ex-housemate.:)

    But i was mention the nice smell inside kancil lar.Not those shoe.I m not tat bad ler.. Muahaha~~~

    By Blogger leewen, at 3:41 PM  

  • hahaha..

    that's the smell that make the memory so sweet ler.. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 PM  

  • initailly i wan to make the font size of I miss you very very big. But i think the blogspot block d. If not, you will see how much I MISS YOU guy. :)

    By Blogger leewen, at 4:00 PM  

  • oh my lovely ex-housemates, i really have to explain to you guys especially to miss pheyphey that the smell inside my car is not from the shoes. its because the floor carpet in my car always gets wet when it comes to rainny days and its hard to dry because its inside the car. its not the shoe smell k. hehehe...anyway, at least u remember the smell n miss my car. i will telll her that u miss her. -___-'''

    lee wen, i like the song that u put in ur blog.last time i heard u always "loop" this song. that time i dun understand this song. but now i understand dy!coz i took french this sem! wahahahaha......

    miss u guys too !! muacksSss..!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 PM  

  • lee wen,

    pls come back to me n i promise you i will allow you to loop the song that u like everyday. ( but not the "guan huai fang shi" ,pls )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

  • hahahahahaha!

    wei... jk lah..

    smell good or bad, not important, coz the smell could bring us bck what we talked in the car.. and that's your car that save us from walking to campus.. :)

    miss you both dearly..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 AM  

  • Dear ex-housemate:
    Finally u are here.Thankz for the comment.Wow, so nice.can take french this sem.Wan to trackle french guy ar?

    Long time dun loop song d.Dun dare to loop when working.Scare ppl hate me.:)
    Only u and pheyphey can accept me loop song lar..

    Take care and miss U.

    By Blogger leewen, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home