leewen

Monday, August 14, 2006

Convocation

Kind of busy this weekend. Because it is my Convocation! :) I am so excited about that.


After years of "hard work", i complete my degree finally. It seems like i jz enter uni yesterday and everything is still fresh in my mind. Time passes by quietly and you do not realize about it. Have a lot of fun and memory in uni life. Of course, Meeting a lot of cool frens make my life better. hehe. I am so glad to know all of U.

the day b4 convo, we need to have a rehearsal. At first, i thought we will rehearse anything. (stupid me!) Actually, the officer will give a short briefing. Then we need to activate the student card and collect robe. The convo committee build a system where the student need to scan their card b4 on stage. So the system will pronoun the name of the student and the pic, detail of the student will be shown on the screen. The advantage of the system is you do not need to follow the sequence of the name list. it took a lot of time to complete a few tasks. too crowded.

On the day of convo, i can’t sleep well. Gastric. suffer to wake up at 5 somthing. Take bath, make up and preparation. Had dim sum with uncle b4 heading to cyber. Trap in front of MMU for 30 min. Almost late for the function. Function start punctually. VC talked for so long. Things happen to the system when student collecting scroll on stage. My fren and i getting bored coz there were too many student and we were the last batch to correct scroll. After getting mine, my mum passed me a bouquet of roses. like tat rose very much. It is pink and look so romantic. :) After function, took picture with my parent and frens. Cant take pic with everyone i know, coz it was so crowded and cant make call using mobile phone. Rush for lunch after photo.

The day after convo, still need to rush back to cyber again. Attending my cousin convo. then need to return the rope and correct some cert. After done with everything, drive myself back home~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home