leewen

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Signal

Last night, had dinner with parent, uncle and aunt.Suddenly my uncle said something. He say i shouldn't go out so late. The reason he gave me is simple. He told me not to give wrong signal to others.Of course, he knows me very well, he knew every single thing of me. He even titled himself as my half father. :) He explained that he knew i might just wan to be friendly, but if i am ok to go out so late, it might give them the wrong signal which hits that they still have chance.I believe he is right. But deep in my heart, i know it is so hard to convince myself to follow what he told. It is so hard to have a simple friendship?

I scare to hear what my friend told me. It makes me so nerve when i meet a new people. I build my wall so high which i really not willing to do so. I just doubt.

1 Comments:

  • yes..it's hard to do. but i really enjoy the time with friends..what i mean friends is really friends without sth else..hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home