leewen

Monday, March 05, 2007

Movie

This week, watched two movies. I found that they are really good.

Charlotte's Web

Last saturday, watched the movie with my cousins and sister at 1U. Actually, i know nothing about this movie. After the movie, i like the pig very much. I like the way wilbur speaks. When he gets to know new friends, he always said they have a great name. :) The movie is so touch and make me tear in the cinema. Y not we get a pig as pet??



Protege

This is the second one. I do not tear in the cinema. Coz i knew what is going to happen. But i really cant take those scene on when they taking drug. So GeLi~~ But anyway, it is good. At least, educate ppl not to take drug. Andy Lau, really good artist. He can be what he wants to be.

2 Comments:

  • 《门徒〉,确实是一流!

    By Blogger 钪凯, at 2:47 AM  

  • I watched the protege too!! My god!!I actually can't stand most the scene...its too much for me...it is so horrible and disgusting!! but I agree...its a good education movie for all...never take drugs.

    By Blogger blur_gal, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home